States Groups Meetings are a benefit of AAGG memberships. States Groups Meetings occur on a monthly basis outside of the General Monthly Membership meetings.
Our normally scheduled monthly States Group Meeting take place on a Thursday, from 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm. The meetings are held at:
White Rock Baptist Church
5240 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19139
Our next scheduled monthly States Group Meeting will be held on:
Thursday, January 19 – 6:00-8:30 P.M. at White Rock Baptist Church (5240 Chestnut Street).
You are encouraged to bring your brick walls and be ready to discuss and share your successful strategies in researching your ancestors. And as usual, Bob shares his research tips with us.
States Group Leaders
- AL/FL/GA/LA/MS/TX (formerly “States Group 4″) – TBD
- CA/CT/KY/IL/IN/OH/TN/VT (formerly “States Group 5″) – TBD
- DC/MD/VA (formerly “States Group 3″) – Diane James and Diane Sheldon
- DE/NJ/NY/PA (formerly States Group 1″) – Wallace Robinson
- NC/SC (formerly States Group 2″) – Robert Scott
To RSVP for the next States Meeting, please use the form below.